/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/lukelogos-1.png 0 0 Nick /wp-content/uploads/2017/04/lukelogos-1.png Nick2017-08-03 21:07:332017-08-03 21:13:43Customer Appreciation Month!
Customer Appreciation Month was an exiting month full of surprise discounts, exciting events, and lots of learning! Four of Luke’s locations around Cincinnati – Elsmere, Tri County, Green Township, and Lawrenceburg – hosted Open Houses throughout the month of July. Guests were treated to special refreshments while our educators gave informative demonstrations on often requested techniques – and were able to stock up on essential sewing items with an extra 30% off club items! Visitors were even given a free gift when they stopped in on these days.
Luke’s Customer Appreciation presentations covered basic sewing and embroidery techniques and questions frequently answered by our educators. Throughout the month, we about new feet, and got all kinds of tips and tricks from Luke’s own expert educators:
- Laquitta taught us some popular quilt blocks and made them so easy to learn! She made a disappearing 9 patch, flying geese -and more!
- Shannon showed us a trick to making quilt triangles in minutes!
- Veronica taught us how to make a quick and simple bag on the Serger!
- Regina taught us to use the rolled hem and ruffled feet for professional finishes to pillows, aprons and drapes!
- Veronica showed us how simple and quick mitered binding can be with the right tool!
- Shannon showed us how simple adding a waist band can be with the stitch in the ditch foot!
- JoAnne enlightened us on design positioning, hooping, stabilizers and scissor options in Embroidery 101!
In fact, we had SO MUCH fun at our Open Houses that Luke’s Tri County and Luke’s Green Township will be continuing them! Stay tuned for more details – but make sure to mark your calendar and stop in on the dates below. You don’t want to miss out!